The Big Freeze Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: The Big Freeze Family Pass Giveaway
- Rules on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- By submitting an entry to The Big Freeze Family Pass Giveaway (Competition), you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the Competition is The Trustee for Kelly Brown Trust of 99 Victoria Street, Hastings, VIC, 3199 (ABN 76 620 860 701).
The Big Freeze Family Pass Giveaway Competition Prize
Each family pass (comprising of two (2) adults, two (2) children aged 2-12 years) to The Big Freeze Winter Family Festival on Saturday, July 1, 2017 with access to the Winter Wonderland Precinct from 3:00pm – 5:30pm.
- To provide a valid entry, entrants must comment on a relevant post on The Big Freeze Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thebigfreezeau) and register withThe Big Freeze database, which is shared with relevant festival partners.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Further conditions of competition
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize or remove prizes at its absolute discretion at any point of the Competition.
- All images and video footage of Competition entrants during the Competition and upon redemption of the Prize, and all intellectual property rights in connection therewith, are irrevocably assigned to and become the property of the Promoter and maybe used in future promotions by the Promoter free from any liability or charge.
- Any and all decisions made by the Promoter are final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to share (‘repost’, ‘re-tweet’, ‘like’, ‘share’, ‘pin’) any entrant’s comments and images on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest) throughout the duration of the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Competition or taking any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any participation in the Competition or redemption of prizes to anyone deemed to be inappropriately attired, displaying abusive language, displaying drunken or inappropriate behaviour or who otherwise has potential (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion) to in any way damage the brand, reputation or image of the Promoter or any of its partners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the application process or acts against the spirit of the Competition, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition if deemed necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition at any time at its absolute discretion.
- Staff and immediate families of the Promoter and associated parties are not eligible to enter the Competition.